Barrier Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Barrier Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes.
1. What We Collect
We or our service providers may collect:
- personal information and identifiers (such as: account information, name, job title, email address, shipping address, phone number, demographic information, or social network account and profile data),
- commercial information (such as transaction data),
- financial data (such as payment method or financial account information),
- internet or other network or device activity (such as IP address, unique device, advertising, and app identifiers, browsing history or other usage data),
- location information (general location, and, if you provide permission, precise GPS location), and
- other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you or your transactions.
2. What We Do With The Information We Gather
We collect or require this information to be provided to us for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Our or our service provider's operational purposes;
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Bug detection and error reporting;
- Customising content that we or our service providers display (e.g., contextual ads);
- Providing our services and products (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about our services and products);
- Improving our existing services and products and developing new services and products (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features);
- To help us with internal record keeping;
- To use the information to improve our products or services;
- To send promotional emails about new services and products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third-party partners; and
- Other uses about which we notify you.
3. Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4. Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If any part of these trading terms and conditions is rendered invalid by any law or is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that part shall be excluded but, to the extent the remainder is capable of being performed and enforceable, neither the invalidity or unenforceability nor the exclusion shall affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts of this document.