Our customers love our reliable service and market-leading safety products. In the event that something does go wrong with your goods though, you should contact us, and we will do what we can to help.
Barrier Group offers a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty on all of its goods, applying from the date of purchase. This means that Barrier Group or its duly appointed representatives may repair or replace those good at no cost to the customer (at our discretion), where:
- there is a defect in the goods caused by faulty materials or workmanship, and
- that defect was not caused by:
- inappropriate use of the good, including any use otherwise than for the application specified on a quote or order form;
- failure on the part of the customer to properly maintain the goods;
- failure by the customer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by us;
- the continued use of the goods after any defect becomes apparent;
- fair wear and tear to the goods, including any changes, discolouration, marking, or deterioration in the finish of the goods;
- any alteration of the goods;
- installation of the goods, unless the good was installed by Barrier Group, or its duly appointed representatives; and
- any other act or circumstance beyond our control including accidents and acts of God.
Any notice or other communication including any request under this Warranty must be directed to Barrier Group via: email at [email protected], post at 58-62 Separation Street, North Geelong VIC 3215 (care of Sales), or telephone at 1300 55 33 20.
All transportation charges incurred in returning defective goods to Barrier Group for repair or inspection, and the cost of returning them to the customer, must be paid by the customer.
The following may apply if you are a Consumer as defined under the Australian Consumer Law: the Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by us. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Nothing in these warranty terms purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws which cannot be modified or excluded.