Our diesel powered diamond road saws will cut comfortably to 400mm deep in reinforced concrete or asphalt, making them ideal for trench and slab cutting, or demolition work. Alternatively, a petrol powered demo/hand saw may be more suitable for tight spaces or those smaller jobs such as bollard foundations.
Being self-contained, our sawing service can operate as part of our broader installation necessity or as a stand-alone requirement for subcontract jobs.
Where we can help:
- Petrol hand-sawing where access is limited
- Asphalt sawing and drilling
- Core drilling to 400mm in diameter
- Vertical or horizontal core drilling
- Water recovery units for indoor drilling
- Current $20 million public liability insurance cover