Line Marking Machine
Line marking is commonly done with a line marking machine. This machine can create a smooth and consistently even line, and is much better than marking out lines by hand.
Simple line marking machines are often a hand-guided trolley design that you push to mark out your lines. More complex machines can include ride-on designs that make it easier to line mark large areas such as large warehouses and shopping centre carparks.
In some cases, a range of stencils are combined withe line marking machine to create more complex or specific shapes and symbols. Further, where you require a unique shape or message, custom stencils can be created for anything outside the standard range.
When purchasing a line marking machine, you should consider:
- the construction of the machine and whether it is heavy-duty enough for your purposes
- if the machine includes guides that make it easy to mark straight lines, important when you may be marking out large amounts of area such as in a carpark
- the type of paint that the machine can accept (such as water-based or thermoplastic
- the paint litre capacity of the machine. A higher capacity means you can mark more lines before you need to refill
- the manufacturer warranty and support for the machine
Still need help? Contact Us