Urethane Wheel Chock
Wheel chocks for light and heavy duty applications
Our urethane wheel chock range is ideal for stopping vehicles, trucks, trailers and caravans from moving whilst not in use. Ideal for transport companies, mine sites and caravan owners.
- 430mm long x 370mm high x 360mm wide (LARGE).
- 290mm long x 210mm high x 200mm wide (MEDIUM)..
- 200mm long x 150mm high x 170mm wide (SMALL).
Did you know the size of your wheel chock depends on the size of your wheel?
As a general guide, the height of the wheel chock should be 25% of the height of your wheel and fit snugly against your tyre. So, for a wheel 600mm high, you would need a wheel chock of ~150mm.
When parking on a gradient it is recommended that at least two wheel chocks are used.
Please refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual for further specifications.
Description: Wheel chocks. Material: U.V. stabilised and chemical resistant Urethane. Finish: Safety Orange.. Dimensions: WC5P – 430mm long x 370mm high x 360mm wide.
WC6P – 290mm long x 210mm high x 200 wide.
WC7P – 200mm long x 150mm high x 170mm wide.
Weight: WC5P – 6.8kgs.
WC6P – 1.55kgs.
WC7P – 0.85kgs.
- Sorry, we currently don't have any Case Studies related to this product.
- We are currently compiling a list of additional services that might apply to this product.