Co-Pilot 20kg Portable Post and Base
Got a wind problem? Let the Co-Pilot take care of it.
The biggest problem with long reach belt barriers used outside is wind. With its 20kg cast iron base and stainless steel post, Co-Pilot provides stability and mobility, while the 75mm non-marking polyurethane wheels and pozi-grip handle make positioning as simple as tilt and walk.
If necessary, stability can be increased even further through the addition of optional 10kg base weights (P/No. PILOT-BW10). Up to two base weights at 10kgs each can be added bringing the total weight of the Co-pilot base up to 40kgs. Base weights can be added or removed at any time without the need for tools.
What’s included with your Co-Pilot purchase:
- 20kg base with ball-bearing polyurethane wheels
- Cast-in lifting handles on base
- Stainless steel post with pozi-grip handle
- Post top accessory mounting adaptor
- Twist-lok versatility to accept Pilot accessories
Note: Pilot 10m Belt Barrier sold separately
Description: Powder coated Cast Iron Base with Stainless Post and powder coated cast aluminium handle Material:
Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
Size: Base with non-marking wheel 460x400mm, Post 63.5mm x 960mm Weight: 20kg Installation: Pilot receiver included
- Sorry, we currently don't have any Case Studies related to this product.
- We are currently compiling a list of additional services that might apply to this product.