Medium security parking and access control bollard
Retractable bollards are designed for medium security applications such as traffic and parking control. They offer a simple, trouble free operation proven over many years of installation.
The retractable bollard is now available with a choice of two different materials. The BR900 has a 5mm thick mild steel bollard that is galvanised before being powder coated in hi-vis safety yellow with two reflective bands. The BR900-SS has a 3.05mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel bollard. As this model is designed for more architectural applications it does not include reflective bands.
- Step 1
- Insert key so that handle is facing out on ‘short’ side of the cap
- Step 2
- With the key inserted, rotate in clockwise direction. The bollard should now be unlocked
- Step 3
- Lower bollard until fully retracted.
Note: A retractable bollard should not be used where high security locking is required, such as car yards etc. For these applications insurance companies insist on our Cam-lok Removable Bollards.
Part No. Bollard Diameter Height above ground Depth below ground Wall thickness In-ground casing diameter Shipping weight (kgs) Operating weight (kgs) Finish BR900* 90 900 1150 5 140 41.5 12.5 HDG+PC BR900-G 90 900 1150 5 140 41.5 12.5 HDG BR900-SS* 90 900 1150 3.05 140 38 8.8 SS
Note: All dimensions in mm. Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised (HDG), Powder Coated (PC), or 316 Stainless Steel (SS). *Each order of one or more bollards is supplied with 2x T-handle keys.
- Sorry, we currently don't have any Case Studies related to this product.
- Sorry, there are no Just Ask Questions for this product. Would you like to ask one?
- We are currently compiling a list of additional services that might apply to this product.