Port-a-guard Standard 3 Metre Expandable Barrier Kit
Port-a-guard Expandable Barrier for denying entry to unsafe areas
Barrier Group’s Port-a-guard expanding safety barrier comes in a Standard 3 metre length which makes it an easy solution for denying entry to unsafe or unauthorized areas such as walkways, stairways or elevators.
Barrier now offers an improvement in quality, range and design of their Port-a-guards with a stronger construction of aluminium and hi-tech plastic components that are like no other expanding barrier on the market. They are powder coated in two popular colour combinations of Red and White or Black and Yellow.
When you purchase the 3 metre barrier you now get a versatile 2-in-1 pedestrian safety barrier that can be used as a free-standing or wall-mounted configuration - Two barriers for the price of ONE at no extra cost!
Your 3 metre kit includes:
- 1 x Port-a-guard 3 metre body
- 2 x Moulded plastic feet
- 3 x Wall/Sign mounting brackets
- 1 x Wall receiver bracket
- FREE Sign mounting bracket
- 12 page expanding barrier user guide
Description: 3 metre fixed or portable expanding barrier. Material: Extruded aluminium posts and slats. Injection moulded ABS plastic fittings. Finish: Powder coated aluminium and black ABS. Height: 990mm without castors (open). 1090mm with optional locking castors (open). Width: 3 metres expanded. 325mm closed. Weight: 6.4 kilograms (boxed).
- Sorry, we currently don't have any Case Studies related to this product.
- We are currently compiling a list of additional services that might apply to this product.